Last updated Dec, 2023
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Right Mind Technology Pvt Ltd, doing business as RIGHT (“RIGHT”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
The use of our Platform which includes RIGHT Mobile Application (hereinafter referred to as “Mobile Application”) and Internet pages of RIGHT Website – [www.beright.app] (hereinafter referred to as "Website") and our related Websites, platforms, Applications, Services, Products and content (together with the Mobile Application and Website, collectively referred to as “Services”) is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use our services via our website or mobile application, processing of personal data could become necessary and in such cases we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011. By means of these data protection declarations, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect following personal information to provide you products or services.
- Your name, email, birth date, gender, phone number, mailing address, weight, height, lifestyle, food preferences, nutrition data, workouts, physical activity, photographs, medical conditions, health goals, steps, sleep habits or other fitness regimes and health-related information as our services and products are further developed.
- We store messages, photos, videos and documents from your chats and uploads on our servers so that you can access your data from any of your devices anytime without having to rely on third-party backups. All data is stored encrypted. Our developers do not access the user data.
- We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment providers.
- Some information such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Services or Apps.
- We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
- We may collect information regarding your geo-location, mobile device, push notifications, when you use our apps. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your
- Mobile device’s storage to read & write videos, pictures & pdf files from the device,
- Contacts to find your connections who are already using our services,
- Camera to capture images & videos to provide services,
- Record Audio to capture audio while recording a video or live video streaming,
- Social media accounts to login to your RIGHT account.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process
- To send you marketing and promotional communications
- To send administrative information to you
- To track your nutrition intake, weight and fitness routine
- Fulfil and manage your orders
- To post testimonials
- Administer prize draws and competitions
- Request Feedback
- To protect our Services
- To enable user-to-user communications
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm
- To manage user accounts
- To deliver services to the user
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users
- For Marketing, Publicity & Promotions
- For other Business Purposes
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We process your sensitive personal data or information if you have given us specific consent to use it for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Services in perpetuity.
- Online Postings. When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Website/Mobile Application, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Website/Mobile Application in perpetuity.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services or Apps. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
4. WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties.
- Cloud Computing Services
- Communicate and Chat with Users
Invoice and Billing
- Bulk Mail Service
User Account Registration and Authentication
- Facebook Login
- Google Sign-In
- Web and Mobile Analytics
- Google Play Console
Planning Nutrition & Fitness Plan
- RIGHT Coaches
- RIGHT Admins
6. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service. By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
7. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
Our Services or Apps offer you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Google logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
8. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
9. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
10. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
11. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
12. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 permits our users who are Indian residents and The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) permits our users who are EU residents the right to review or amend the Sensitive Personal Data or Information (SPDI) and give the information provider an option to retract consent at any point of time, in relation to the information that has been so provided.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the RIGHT to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided in our contact us section of website and applications. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
14. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
15. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, , please email to : email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.